AML stands for Anti-Money Laundering. Money laundering is the attempt to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of illegally obtained money.
CTF stands for Countering Terrorism Financing.
KYC stands for Know Your Customer.
Gaming environments are often targeted by those wishing to launder money. The speed of transactions and use of multiple payment processing options make gaming businesses especially vulnerable to this activity. It is highly important to us to prevent the act of money laundering and to prevent the financing of terrorism through our website, therefore we will do our best to reasonably reduce the risks of illegal activity. This AML/CTF and KYC policy explains how we will do it.
We confirm that we will do the following:
- Always keep a secure list of registered users. Take reasonable steps to confirm the identity of people registering to use our website.
- Retain identification documents and transactions system data in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Always carefully and specifically examine complex and/or large transactions over our website to determine the possibility of unlawful intent.
- Report any suspicion or evidence of money laundering or the funding of terrorism to the relevant authorities.
- Cooperate with relevant authorities in order to prevent and detect criminal activity.
- Never accept an account registration from an anonymous or fake person or accept wagers and pay withdrawals unless the identity of account owners can be reasonably established.
By registering an account at our website, you confirm that all information supplied to us is accurate and honest. If any of the information you provide on your account is found to be false, we reserve the right to close, suspend or terminate your account.
You may be asked to verify your email via an activation link to ensure that the email account belongs to you.
You may be requested and agree to provide identifying personal documentation. These documents include but are not limited to a valid passport or other government issued identification document, proof of residence, and proof of ownership of financial accounts.
We guarantee the security of financial information and documents that are related directly between the user, us and relevant state authorities.
Where it is deemed necessary, we may do the international sanction check of the user.
Our employees will be given training in Money Laundering indicators such as (but not limited to):
- Unusual gaming patterns;
- Suspicious deposit and withdrawal patterns (size and frequency);
- Reliability of card data;
- Customer verification (KYC) issues and identity theft;
- Account linkage/multiple accounting.
All instances of suspected money laundering attempts must be reported to the designated management dealing with AML/CTF and KYC issues, but that suspicion must not be conveyed to the customer and further actions must await consents.
Systems will be operating to record all transactions for every user account. These account histories will be subject to regular and continual checks against fraud and suspicious transactions. Where unusual gaming patterns and winning patterns are detected, these will also be cross- referenced to call and messaging history to ensure that staff are not colluding with customers or acting illicitly.
We will also keep a register of those customers that it identifies as high risk or politically exposed. Those accounts will be subject to greater scrutiny and frequency of checks (enhanced KYC).
We are also implementing adequate monitoring procedures in our gaming business across equipment, people, communications and transactions. Company will implement a range of measures and procedures to ensure security and safety in these areas (which includes, but not limited to staff training, call recording technologies and storing communications with users).
By using our website, you fully agree not to use our website in any way which directly or indirectly supports money laundering or the funding of terrorism. Any evidence which pertains to this on your account will lead to your details being passed to the relevant authorities in accordance especially with the anti-money laundering laws.
You represent and warrant that any funds you deposit on our website are not from any form of illegal source or are profits from a criminal act. You agree and acknowledge that we will not permit any activity of the user account (including, but not limited to withdrawals) until any and all requests related to KYC or enhanced KYC have been duly satisfied.