Gaming is an excellent form of online entertainment enjoyed by millions of people every day. The vast majority of gamblers enjoy their experience and do not encounter any issues, however some people may become addicted to online gaming (including gambling). We recognize this and take every step possible to strongly discourage such addiction.
Gaming can be addictive in the same way that alcohol or drugs. Losing a little more than you had hoped is not going to drastically damage your life, however losing significant sums of money on a regular basis is a sign that you or someone you know is suffering from compulsive gaming and possibly an addiction. This type of gaming addiction can result in massive disruption in several areas of live such as mental health, physical health, social issues and family relationship.
It is often noted that prevention is the best medicine, however it can be very difficult to prevent an addictive behavior from developing. We suggest to analyze your behavior from time to time in order to evaluate any signs of compulsive actions or addiction.
Please read the questions below and evaluate if they apply to you.
- Have you ever lost time at work or school due to gaming?
- Has gaming affected your family life negatively?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gaming?
- Have you ever gamed to gain money needed to solve financial difficulty?
- Has gaming caused a decrease in your ambition or productivity?
- After losing, have you ever felt an urge to come back as soon as possible to win your funds back?
- After winning have you had a strong urge to keep playing to win more?
- Do you ever game until all your money is spent?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance gambling?
- Have you ever sold your belongings to finance gaming?
- Have you ever been reluctant to use ‘gaming money’ for normal expenses?
- Has gaming made you careless regarding the welfare of you or your family?
- Have you ever gamed for longer than you planned?
- Have you ever gamed to escape other worries or trouble in life?
- Have you ever broken the law or considered doing so to finance gaming?
- Has gaming ever caused you to lose sleep?
- Do disappointments, conflicts or frustrations ever give you an urge to game?
- Do you ever have an urge to celebrate by gaming?
- Have you ever considered committing suicide or self-harming as a result of gaming?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, there is a risk that you have developed an addiction and we suggest considering one or more self-exclusion options. Feel free to contact our customer support for a confidential advice.
We have introduced a Self-Exclusion program from those who have identified the signs of addiction. If you decide to participate in the Self-Exclusion program, we will stop provision of services to you for a certain period of time set by you, as well as avoid sharing any marketing material to you. You can apply for the Self-Exclusion through our customer support.
Gaming at our website is not permitted for those below 18 years old or other minimum legal age of gaming in the country where you reside.
If you have any minors living with you, we highly recommend putting additional safeguards in place, so that they cannot access your account with us. For example, keep your login credentials confidential at all times, turn on device login option, as well as consider using parental control systems like www.netnanny.com or www.cyberpatrol.com.