These terms apply to your use of our website. By accessing our website, you agree to all these terms. If you do not agree to any of them, you should not access our website.
This is the most up to date version of these terms however, we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so please try to read these terms every time you visit our website. By accessing our website after changes are made to these terms you have agreed to the revised terms.
We accept users only from the territory of Deutschland who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. We accept only users with full legal capacity.
We do not take any legal responsibility for the deposits that are accepted due to:
- A user bypassing the country and the territory restriction;
- A user violating the local law;
- A user failing to comply with appropriate verification procedures.
We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from the user and limit access to our website or suspend the user account for those who fail to meet this requirement.
We reserve the right to terminate the account of users who are not eligible under these terms.
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. In particular, you shall:
- Observe effective copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Not store, copy, reproduce, disseminate, transfer via communication channels or in any other way, not publish, not create your own information on the basis of the news, not reproduce on the air, not issue and/or duplicate the news.
- Use news for personal purposes as a source of information or, at your discretion, as a basis for analysis of an economic situation.
- Not use for commercial purposes, neither sell nor provide access to it for commission, except for cases explicitly provided in the Bonus Policy.
You are fully and solely responsible, according to applicable legislation for all actions (including, but not limited to actions carried out using your registered account), including actions that caused damage or loss to us.
We will not tolerate any use of our website which damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of our website or which causes us or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability.
For example, you must not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable national or international laws or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communication (spam);
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any harmful programs, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or time-bombs.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our website, or any related equipment, network or software;
- automatically collect any data.
If we believe you have breached any of the terms set by this section, we may do any or all of the following (as well as any other action we feel is appropriate):
- issue a warning to you and ask you to take certain steps to rectify your behavior;
- suspend your right to access our website and/or services, either temporarily or permanently;
- take legal action against you, including to recover any loss we have suffered due to your actions;
- disclose information to the law enforcement authorities.
When providing you with information on our website, we reserve the right to:
- Adjust, add, remove, and transform the whole structure, composition and quality of any information at our own discretion;
- Create or remove services hosted on our web server, and to limit access rights to these services at our own discretion;
- Take decisions with regards to the provision of publicly available information (via public channels) or in a confidential manner (via secure channels, subject to successful authorization) at our own discretion;
- Take decisions with regards to the price of the information provided, access (subscription) this or that service hosted on our website at our own discretion. In particular, we reserve the right to charge extra fees for using certain information or service.
Use of bots and/or programmed devices is strictly prohibited on our website.
It is forbidden to use abusive or aggressive language or communication or images, to use profanity, threats, humiliating or violent actions towards other users and our employees. We reserve the right to terminate the user account of those who violate this restriction.
You are allowed to establish links to our website only upon our prior consent in writing (see above for how to contact us). We reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time.
Links must only be made to the home page of our website and you are not allowed (and you shall not assist others) to set up links from your own website to our website by deep-linking, framing or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may withhold our consent if we wish. If we do so, we will explain our reasons to you.
Our website includes links that allow you to leave our website and visit third party websites. We have no control over those websites, so we are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those websites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.
Each user can create only one (1) account on our website. Any additional accounts will be regarded as fake accounts and will be suspended without any compensation or refunds.
Creating multiple accounts by a single user can lead to termination of all such accounts. The user shall not provide access to their account or allow usage of our website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
Any returns, winnings or bonuses which the user has gained or accrued during such time as the fake accounts were active will be reclaimed by us, and users undertake to return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the fake accounts.
You are solely responsible for the credentials of your account, namely, it is your responsibility to create a strong password to your account, change it from time to time and not disclose it to anyone. Any actions made through your account will be deemed to have been made personally by you.
Creating an account for a bot and/or programmed device is strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to close your account and initiate the withdrawal of your balance at any time, without any obligation to state the reason or giving a prior notice.
We reserve a right to close the user account and/or void any winnings of a user, if we suspect any fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other users;
- development of strategies aimed to create false winnings;
- fraudulent actions against other betting/gaming platforms or payment providers;
- charge back procedures with a credit card or denial of some payments made;
- cheating, including the use of cheating software, misuse of technical vulnerabilities of our website;
- providing incorrect information about personal data during registration (e.g. forged documents).
We reserve the right to call the user as a part of verification procedure. The account will not be verified, and the winnings will not be paid until the verification call is made. If the user refuses to arrange a call for a minimum of fourteen (14) days, we reserve the right to confiscate the winnings and terminate the account.
You are solely responsible for any duties and/or taxes that may be attributable to your winnings. We may withhold them and pay on your behalf if the law requires us to do so.
If we mistakenly credit your user account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical issue, error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your user account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available by law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately through our customer support service.
We will not pay any interest whatsoever for holding your funds.
If a user does not use the account for six (6) consecutive months, the account is deemed to be abandoned. You agree and acknowledge that we will charge the abandoned accounts an inactivity fee of 1% of the balance or BTC 100 per day, whichever is higher. If the balance at the abandoned account drops to zero, we reserve the right to terminate the account.
We reserve the right, either totally or partially, to assign or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any person or organization (without the user's consent and/or without prior notification to the user), provided that for the user all conditions remain unchanged or will be changed for the better. The user may not assign or otherwise transfer in any manner his rights or obligations under these terms.
You confirm and acknowledge that using our website may lead to losing money with the respective theoretical rate. We are not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of our website.
We disclaim any and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by the law for any hardware or software defects, instability or lost Internet connection, or any other technical errors that may limit access to our website or prevent any users from uninterrupted play. You agree and acknowledge that all the services at our website are provided on an “as is” basis and we make no representation or warranties as to the services provided, therefore we shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of our website or your participation in the betting.
We are not responsible in the event of non-fulfilment or delay in the performance of any of our obligations, which are caused by insuperable forced circumstances. Insuperable forced circumstances include natural disasters, wars, civil unrest, acts of government, interruptions in public communication networks or services, industrial disruptions or DDOS attacks and similar Internet attacks that may have adverse consequences (Force Majeure).
For the period of Force Majeure circumstances, our activity is considered to be hold, and the fulfilment of obligations is postponed. We undertake to use all possible resources to eliminate Force Majeure and fulfil our obligations.
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of the terms is governed by the laws of Deutschland.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection to your use of our website shall be settled by mutual negotiations. If the said dispute, controversy or claim was not resolved by means of negotiations within a reasonable time, it can be escalated to the National Lottery Administration.